CARING FOR OUR WATERSHEDS: Argentina is open from 1° to 6° grade students who live in San Antonio de Areco watershed area. These students are invited to submit proposals that answer the question:
“What can you do to improve your watershed?”
- Students will compete for over $163.400 pesos in rewards
- Finalists win matching cash rewards for their school or club, plus schools will receive a special prize for participating.
- Students who implement their ideas are eligible for additional $450.000 pesos in funding
2018 Winners Announced
Thank you to all of the students who participated in this contest. 49 entries were received.
The first prize was awarded to Ana Paz Aro and Rocío Leiva from the school EES N°1 – Carmen de Areco for their proposal called “E.T.E.”
Click here to see the top 10 finalists.
Thank you to the Community Partners who help make CARING FOR OUR WATERSHEDS a success!
- Asociación Regional de Productores (ARPA)
- Fundación Ecojure
- Fundación Energizar
- Fundación San Antonio
- Grupo IFES
- Instituto Nacional de Tecnología Agropecuaria (INTA) (Agencia local de San Antonio de Areco)
- Universidad de Buenos Aires (UBA)
Join us on facebook